Summer holidays in Fiss
Sun terrace and the ideal starting point for unforgettable hikes, mountain biking, Nordic Walking and gliders, Segway, and much much more.
Unique in the alpine world - SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. Enjoy lots of holiday fun in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis - and all for free!
Free services include:
- use of all 7 mountain railways
- World of Experience Serfaus (Murmliwasser, Murmlitrail, etc.)
- Fun park Fiss (giant slide, etc., train ride, toboggan evening, Kneipp facilities, etc.)
- hiking bus daily between the villages Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- children's organised programmes 6 days a week in two children's club (Murmli and Mini-Maxi-Club)
- Brezina's Adventure Mountains, Nosedive, Witch’s Trail, Explorer's Path
- guided mountain hikes - 6 hikes per week - in either Serfaus, Fiss or Ladis
Fiss also offers:
Child care and children's animation programmes in 2 children's clubs as well as attractions such as:
- Fisser Hang Glider
- Fisser Flyer
- Summer fun park Fiss
- Murmliwasser [Murmli water]
- Adventure mountains
Health theme trails
Get to know the entire scope of alpine wellness. Experience "Kneipping" (treading in cold water) for yourself when you walk along the "health theme trials". Meaningful hiking, walking and mountain biking targeted at the circulatory system under medical care (on request) does wonders and, for the particularly energetic, there is also a fitness course to enjoy.